Welcome!

Welcome!

Friday, January 11, 2013

芝浦工業大学Writing 1B – final proposal essay formatting & marking

Hello to all my Writing 1B students,



How are you? While I had said the post for you before would be my last one, I decided to make one last post for all of you. This post is very simple - it's about how you should format your writing on your final proposal essay, and how I will mark it.

FORMATTING
Look at this picture carefully. It shows you how I would like you to format your essays:



So first, write your name in romaji on top, with your student number on the next line. Drop down two spaces, then put the title of your essay in the center (do not put it in bold - put it in regular!). Drop down one space, then start your first paragraph

Drop down one space after you finish your first paragraph, then start your second paragraph

MARKING
Here's a picture guide of how I will mark your final essays, and what the markings mean: 



I will write positive comments on your essays! Please don't worry. But I will make notes on what you could be better on

Here's a link to the blog post you saw today about writing a proposal. 

I will look forward to reading and marking your papers. Send them to me by file attachment in an email.

Good luck! See you next week. We will fill out the survey (アンケート) in our last class!

No comments:

Post a Comment