Welcome!

Welcome!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

芝浦工業大学英語総合1B - final presentations poster shots (Part 2)

Hello to all my Eigo Sogo students,
Hello to all my Eigo Sogo students,
おつかれさまでした once again!
おつかれさまでした once again! Here's another post on your poster presentations from today (1/15). (Special note: All students whose names are on the poster shots gave their permission to me to show their names.) 

Let's take a look at some more of these, like the one above, and this one:
today (1/15). Let's take a look at some more of these.
Here's another one: 
Here's another one - a one-person poster: 
Here's another one: 
Check this out - they covered two separate sheets of plotter paper for their presentation!
Check this out - they had two separate sheets of plotter paper for their presentation!
Check this out - they covered two separate sheets of plotter paper for their presentation!

Here's one more:
Here's one more:
Here's one more:

Really great job from all of you. I was impressed with those who spoke very well and used the points of language from my last post for all of you. Many of you went from one point to another in your talk very well.

I will miss having you as students, as I am leaving Shibaura after this week to start a new full-time job at Seigakuin University in April. So good luck to all of you in your Shibaura life and careers after university. 
And goodbye to all of yoImage "Girl Showing Thank You Board" courtesy of Stuart Miles/ FreeDigitalPhotos.net

And goodbye to all of you. Take care - and good luck!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much!
    I'm sorry that it will be impossible to get your class next term...

    You gave a lot of abilities of English which I can use in many scenes. When I become an international engineer, the ability will be useful in the future.
    Thank you!

    Yuto Shibui

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! This means more to me to hear you say this than anything. You were a great student in Eigo Sogo and I wish you all the luck in the world. Good job to you - and I wish you well in your future plans and dreams. Have a great Shibaura life - and after!

    ReplyDelete