Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

芝浦工業大学Writing 1B – final post for you

Hello to all my Writing 1B students,

Image "Girl Showing Thank You Board" courtesy of Stuart Miles/ FreeDigitalPhotos.net

How are you? This is my last post for all of you. I would like to remind you to finish up and send me your final proposal essays. I will still mark them and send them back to you for your future use. If you will become engineers in the future, you will do a lot of writing and being able to write in English will be a great strength for you. 

I don't know how good a teacher I was for you, but thank you for being my students and I hope you learned something from this class! I will teach writing more at my other university jobs and I hope that I will be a better and better teacher for writing in the future. 

If you need a refresher on how to format your writing, click on this link here

I am leaving Shibaura for Seigakuin University in April. So good luck to you in your Shibaura life and future careers! I wish each one of you the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment