Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

聖学院大学ECA (Speaking) I (J) - 1/28 ズビーキングテストについて

Hello to all my Nichibun students,



Image "Girl Showing Thank You Board" courtesy of Stuart Miles/ FreeDigitalPhotos.net


How are you? Thank you for today about what happened in our class! We will be in our regular room on Monday (1/28) for our test. 

Here is the list of all your groups and the times you come in:



Here are some things for you to remember about the topics for the test:

Textbook Unit 5 - personal care and appearance
Here is some useful language for you: 

文法:some/any/much/many/a lot of
Do you use much soap? Yes, I use a lot.
Do you use much shampoo? No, I don't use much
Do you wear much makeup? No, I don't wear any
Do you have any hats? Yes, I have some
How about your sister? Yes, she has many.

someone/no-one/anyone
There's someone out there. 
There's no-one here
Is there anyone in the class who has red hair? No, there's no-one. 

Textbook Unit 6 - food and health

文法:food passion language/politely saying no to food
I'm crazy about pasta.
I'm a big chocolate lover.
He's addicted to ice cream.
My sister loves bananas.
I can't stand natto. 

Coffee doesn't agree with me.
She's on a diet (so she can't eat ________). 
I'm avoiding sweets. 
I don't care for sushi
My mother's allergic to chocolate. 

used to/didn't use to + 動詞
I used to eat pancakes, but now I don't.
He used to like hamburgers, but now he doesn't care for them. 
They used to love fish, but now they can't stand it. 
I didn't use to like vegetables so much (but now I love them). 

I hope these words, questions and grammar will help you. Good luck! 

See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment