Welcome!

Welcome!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

芝浦工業大学英語総合1B - final presentations poster shots (Part 1)

Hello to all my Eigo Sogo students,
Hello to all my Eigo Sogo students,
おつかれさまでした!How are you feeling? You did a great job today in your poster 
おつかれさまでした!How are you feeling? You did a great job today in your poster presentations and I'm very proud of you all. Take a look at this poster above!

So I would like to upload some shots of your posters here, to show anyone who sees these what you are capable of doing. (Special note: All students whose names are on the poster shots gave their permission to me to show their names.) 

Let's take a look at this one:
Let's take a look at this one:
Good job there! Check this one out: 
Good job there! Check this one out: 
Good job there! Check this one out: 
Good job there! Check this one out: 
And these ones too: 
Good job there! Check this one out: 
Let me upload some more on a follow-up post! Good job to you all!
Let me upload some more on a follow-up post! Good job to you all!
Let me upload some more on a follow-up post! Good job to you all! See you on the next post right after this!

No comments:

Post a Comment