Welcome!

Welcome!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

KIFL WIT Discussion I - 1/9 welcome post

Hello to all my Discussion 1 students,
Hello to all Discussion 1 students,
Image "Working Team Shaking Hands" courtesy of Ambro/ FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Happy New Year! Welcome to the WIT Discussion 1 class! This first post is simply to say hello to all of you. 

This blog is designed for all of you! On it, I will post pictures, videos, and anything else that may be of interest to you, and that connect to what we'll do in this class. I may also post things for individual students to their interests - but anyone is welcome to see them! 

I hope this blog will be useful, interesting and enjoyable for you. I will do my best in it. Thank you for joining this class! 
Thank you for joining this class. I hope our classes can be fun and interesting for us!
See you next week!
See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment