Welcome!

Welcome!

Friday, January 25, 2013

聖学院大学ECA (Speaking) II (All) - 1/28 ズビーキングテストについて

Hello to all my Speaking II (All) students,



How are you? I'm very sorry this post is late. Here are some notes for you for the speaking test on Monday (1/28)



This is the schedule of your speaking groups and what times you come in

For Unit 12, here are some notes for you to refresh yourselves with on describing appearances (外観の描写して): 





For ailments and remedies (疾患、治療), remember things like these:

A: I have a headache.    
B: You should take something.

A: I have a toothache. IIIB: 
B: You should see a dentist
  (など)

For Unit 13, here are some notes for you. We didn't have enough time to go over this in class, so they will be quick: 

A: Can you sing
B: Yes, I can. (I sing (very) well.)

A: Can you draw pictures
B: Yes, I can (a little). 

A: Can you play the piano
B: No I can't. (Well, I try. But I play badly.)

他の: What can your mother/father/brother/sister(など) do
Well, he/she can...

For Unit 14, click on the link here to refresh yourselves about the language we used for the topics we did there. 

Good luck in the test. See you Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment