Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

芝浦工業大学Writing 1B 11/30 – explaining a process (Part 2)

Hello to all my Writing 1B students,
Image "Circular Workflow Chart" courtesy of basketman/ FreeDigitalPhotos.net

How are you? Let's continue with how to explain a process. 
LLLLLLL
LESSON
1. Warmup - look at this beginning of a very short story: 
llllllllllllll
When I When I went into my bedroom, the first thing I saw was ______ .The second 
thing I ithing I saw was ______, and the next thing was ______. And then...
LLLLLLLLLLL
Now - type the story into your Word file writing document, but write 1-2 words maximum in the blank spaces. Any words are okay! 
LLLLLLLL
2. Homework check - textbook pg. 97 topic sentence paragraphs #2, #3 & #4
2. Homework check - textbook pp. 100-101 Activity 3 Parts a & b
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
wr*write up the paragraph on pg. 101 in your Word file writing document!
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
3. Textbook - pp. 102-103 - describing steps in an experiment a & b
lLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
ACTIVITY
Look at the warmup story above - now add to the word(s) you put in the blank spaces to make a short story, and finish the story after "And then" with your own surprise ending! 
LLLLLLLLLLL
HOMEWORK
Pg. 103 Writing Exercise 1
LLLLLLLLLLL
See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment