Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

芝浦工業大学Writing 1B 11/23 – explaining a process reposting


Hello to all my Writing 1B students,


This is a special reposting of yesterday's (11/23) lesson. I'm very sorry that the formatting came out badly on Windows computers! So I have changed the formatting again. I hope this comes out okay now, and you can see this okay on your computer or Smartphone!

How are you? We’ll start learning how to explain a process.



LESSON
1. Warmup – do textbook pg. 98 – “how to make popcorn”

2. Homework check – if you have not done it already, this was your homework:

Writing assignment - Important Things When Choosing a Job OR Why I Decided to Come to Shibaura (please send to me if you haven't yet!)

Textbook – pg. 47

If you have not done it yet, please send me your writing assignment. ALSO – pg. 47 check.

3. Textbook pg. 96, then pg. 97 topic sentence writing paragraphs #1 

HOMEWORK
Pg. 97 topic sentence paragraphs #2, #3 & #4
Pg. 100-101 Activity 3 Parts a & b


See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment