Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

KIFL Global Studies - 11/28 first round final presentations

Hello to all my Senka students,



How are you? I'd like to show here a few shots of some of your Power Point slides from the first round of presentations today (11/28). Above is the title slide of Reika's excellent presentation on social networking for business. Here's another one of her slides:




Here are some more, such as Niko's great discussion of alternative ways for volunteerism:





Check out Yusuke's great presentation on differing methods of power generation. One slide from his talk:



And another


I will show more next week (12/5) in the next round of presentations. (Matsuken - my apologies - let me show some of yours next week!)


See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment