Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

芝浦工業大学Listening 1B 10/5 - movie short listening mini-project & pronunciation practice link

Hello to all my new Listening 1B students,

How are you? This is my first post for all of you. I'm proud and happy to have you as my students, and to be your teacher.



This video is courtesy of ESL Lessons/www.learn-to-speak-english-esl.com

SHORT MOVIE MINI-PROJECT
Here's a mini-project for all of you - but one that I hope is fun! Watch this video above - it's the trailer for the classic movie Titanic.

At the end, there is a short quiz I'd like you to take, and that I'll check the answers for on October 19th, so you have 2 weeks to do this

PRONUNCIATION PRACTICE
I also have a link for you. This isn't homework, or a project - it's just for you and your listening practice. You can try this out anytime. I think it's pretty good. Try it - and tell me what you think of it. Check it out here

Thank you all for your hard work and effort. But don't forget your homework in the textbook for next class! 

See you next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment