Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

KIFL Business Communications Skills - 10/3 business topics open forum

Hello to all my Senka students,

Hope you're all okay and not wet! As promised, I decided to make a separate post about the BCS class for 10/3 - the open forum with your business topics & issues.

Image "Business Meeting" courtesy of luigi diamanti/ FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Thank you today for your thoughtful and well-done talk and commentary in our first open forum today. It went very well and while I did not manage the time the way I should have, all of you who were there contributed greatly. I'm proud of all of you.

Saori - I was impressed by your Uniqlo business strategy talk.  It really is a dilemma for a company to expand overseas, especially with tough domestic competition, and you showed the dilemma very well.

Matsuken - I am still impressed with your Start Today talk. It seems like a really innovative company. All I can do here is to post the Zozotown video you showed in class. This says much more than what I can about it!


Once again - I'm impressed!

See you next week. Good job to each of you for your comments and insights today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment