Welcome!

Welcome!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

KIFL Senka Global Studies & Business Communications Skills - this week's BCS open class discussion reminder & 9/26 lessons plans/homework

Hello to all my Senka students,

How are you on this typhoon night? Hope you are not out of your homes and are safe and sound.

My apologies for posting on this late. I have now started my full schedule of all my work, and it's busy!

Image "Business Meeting" courtesy of luigi diamanti/ FreeDigitalPhotos.net

REMEMBER! An open class in BCS this week (10/3)! You can do as we did last semester - an open discussion, or discussions, on a company, product or service of your choices - or something else that relates to business in some way.

Prepare something to bring to class - and as a whole group, we have to fill up almost 90 minutes of time! All of you carry this week's class!

And here are last week's lesson plans for your refresher:

Global Studies for 9/26:
1. Warmer & homework check
2. Unit 10 
pg. 66 5a with pg. 67 6a
3. Activity - pg. 65 3a
4. Homework - check blog for 3 videos on education - choose 2 of the videos and write your impressions on them (see last week's post for questions to comment/reflect on)

Business Communications Skills for 9/26:
1. Warmer - taboo/non-taboo topics of conversation list
2. Unit 13 activities
a. "topics to talk about" handout
b. Unit 13 pp. 63/82 conversation making
3. Homework - Unit 13 worksheet handout

Maybe because of the typhoon, the wi-fi connection in my area is not letting me send anything - so I still can't receive the pictures of my board work from 9/26! That's why I wrote the lesson plans like this.

See you later! Take care!



No comments:

Post a Comment