Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

KIFL Senka & English for Hospitality Industry students - some new interesting sites (Part 2)

Hello to all my Senka & EH2 students,

How are you? Hope you are looking forward to the weekend!

I have been busy updating the blog. Hope you like the changes to it. If you look at the long red sidebar on the right side of the blog, you'll see some more websites and blogs for students that I have found. I don't want to explain too much - so click on them and take a quick look at each one!

I hope you can find something here that will be useful or enjoyable for you. I will keep searching for new things to upload, so keep checking.

Senka students - did you see the animal experiments video posting? What did you think of it?
EH2 students - I'll remind you about this next week - but check out the "unprofessional front desk clerk" video. It's funny - but serious too!

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment