Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

KIFL Senka Global Studies - 9/19 lesson plan review & word-learning technique #1

Hello to all my Senka students,

How are you? Hope you had a good day in class! 

Because my Smartphone's battery was low, I couldn't take a picture of the boardwork in GS today. So here's the lesson plan:

1. Warmer - your best & worst subjects in school Q&A
2. Textbook 
     * pg. 64 2a, 2c & 2b
     * pg. 65 2d discussion
3. Activity 
     * pg. 66 5a
4. Homework
     * pg. 66 6a - think of at least 4 goals & plans 

Now - at the link, check out this word-learning technique

This was originally for Hoshi University. But you can apply this technique to our class and the vocabulary in the unit about education we're reading now. 


Try it out and tell me what you think by early next week - post a comment or email me


See you then!


No comments:

Post a Comment