Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

For my teaching colleagues, associates & friends everywhere - some new changes to the blog

Hello to all my teaching colleagues, associates & friends, 

This is my first time posting for other than students, but I'll still keep it short. For any of you who have checked out this blog from time-to-time - I've made some changes not only for my students, but also now for all of you. These changes will also be just a start. I hope they'll be worthwhile!

I have separated the interesting sites sections in the sidebar between sites for students, and now, sites for teachers. I've included a few warhorses (Dave's ESL Cafe, JALT and such) with more smaller-audience (but no less important) sites. I intend to add and expand as I go, as my own networks expand, including the addition of Japanese websites, both for teachers and learners of English and Japanese.

I have also added a new list of sites from outside of TEFL. I've done this solely to let people who wander onto this site know more about my interests, likes and thoughts away from TEFL. I will also expand this list as well - but it will not detract from the core of what this blog is about. And if students themselves (mine or any of yours) happen to go there as well - they're welcome!


(Here's me making fondue at home in winter, earlier this year. I cook some specialty dishes for family members, and friends when we have them over. I'm not a brilliant chef or anything, but I try hard at it!)

See all of you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment