Welcome!

Welcome!

Sunday, May 6, 2012

星薬科大学薬学英語I・Unit 1 lesson plan & review ・ヴィデオ

Hello to all Pharm Eng I students,

Hope your Golden Week was good. Here is the lesson plan from last week:


We didn't have enough time to do the Unit 1 board game. So the board game is our warm-up for this Tuesday (5/8).

If you would like to review Unit 1 on your own or with a classmate and if you have a Facebook account, you can download a free Hoshi Unit 1 worksheet I made here.

I will try to post something extra for all of you, especially for your interests. This video is for YUKI KITSUKAWA in the 1st period class, but any of you are welcome to watch it if you like.

On Yuki's pre-teaching survey, she said she loved Japanese rock 'n' roll. It's a Japanese band I'm sure you know, Yuki. It's Hi-Standard, who were very popular in the U.S. It's their version of an old 1960s song, "California Dreaming." Watch it - and tell me what you think of it!

(WARNING: The singer says a dirty word in English after the song is finished. If you do not like these kinds of words - I apologize. This is for student interest and comments - and that's all!)


Also - for SAORI NISHIO (2nd period) - you said you like Bali very much. Here is a video for you about traditional dancing in Bali:


Please tell me what you think of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment