Welcome!

Welcome!

Sunday, May 6, 2012

聖学院大学・星薬科大学・神田外語学院・芝浦工業大学:Scribdワークシートの説明

Hello to all my new students!

I hope you all had a good Golden Week.

There is a website called Scribd where I am uploading worksheets for all my classes at all my different jobs. You can see the website and my page here.

On Scribd, students can download and print out worksheets for free. So instead of me printing out worksheets, you can print them out, anytime. You can even start your own Scribd accounts for your own work.

You can access Scribd through Facebook. I do not think you have to friend me on Facebook to download and print out any documents (though I am happy to accept any friend requests from students! It may also be easier for you to download and print out if you friend me on Facebook).

Hope this will help all of you. I will add more worksheets and other documents as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment