Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

KIFL Senka Global Studies & Business Communication Skills - 5/9 lesson plans, homework reminder & video

Hello Senka students,

I was happy to see all of you today! Here is the Global Studies lesson plan for today (5/9):


REMINDER: Please read page 11 in the orange Global Studies textbook, and be ready to talk about the article in class for next week (5/16).
If you do note-taking in your notebooks as I showed on the board - a double column-entry diary - this will really help you talk about the topic next week. Be ready!

Here is the Business Communications Skills lesson plan for today (5/9):

As you can see, I changed the order of the company names and countries matching quick activity to the end. My apologies! ( I did not want to erase the board again - hope this was not confusing for all of you.)

REMINDER: I did not show it here - but remember your Business Communications Skills homework for next week (5/16) - page 12 in the blue textbook - Parts 1 & 2! I will check it.

SOMETHING EXTRA: This is for fun, and it's for you, "Niko" (Ayako Seto)! I said to you in our first class that there used to be a singer named Nico. She was from Germany, but she became famous first as a model in France and the U.S., then as a singer.

This is a video of one of her songs. You might like it. You might not like it. Either way, watch it and tell me what you think of it.


See you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment