Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

KIFL - Senka Global Studies & Business Communications Skills - welcome to my blog

Hello to my Senka students,

Welcome to my blog! Hope you had a great Golden Week.

Today let me show you this blog. You are welcome to browse it anytime. While I have work between different universities, you can check out what students at these other places are doing. They can also check out what all of you do as well! I will upload things (videos, images and links) to the content of our classes, and to your interests, whenever I can.

This is a quick post and I have not had time to upload a lot for you today, but here is a video of the incredible tornado that struck Tsukuba in Ibaraki over Golden Week.


Do you feel that climate change might have anything to do with this event? Watch it or think about it, and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment