Welcome!

Welcome!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

星薬科大学薬学英語I・Unit 2 intro lesson plan ・ヴィデオ・ウエブサイトのリンク

Hello Pharm Eng I students,

Here is today's lesson plan (5/8):


We had no time to do the word networking activity today. So we will do this as our warmer next week (5/15). I will show all of you what word networking means. It is another useful technique you can use when gathering and learning new words.

For today, here is a video for CHIAKI UEHARA (1st period). You said you work in an ice cream shop. Have you ever wanted to make your own ice cream? Here is a video recipe for you: Indian mango ice cream. Watch this and tell me what you think.


For RYUZO ARAI (2nd period): You said in your pre-teaching survey that you feel it is important to read English every day. So let me show you a website I have a link to on the side of my blog. It's called Breaking News English. You can access it here.

It's free and on it, you can find many short articles on many topics in English. It has vocabulary and sentence-making activities, and an interactive feature you can use on a computer. Check it out and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment