Welcome!

Welcome!

Friday, December 15, 2017

電気通信大学 AWE II: Special message about next week (12/22)・来週 [12月22日 ] の特別なメッセージ

Hello!



How are you? First of all, my apologies to all of you for my lateness today about the train delay on the Yamanote line and also not having enough copies of the writing assignment for all of you. 

While I could not control the train situation, I could have been better in counting my copies for all of you in the class. I'm very sorry about that, and that will not happen again.


I also found one more mistake on my part - a mistake that one of you pointed out to me. This new writing assignment is the 5th one (作文5) - not 作文4 - as I showed in class. So please change the title of your handouts to:



5th writing assignment (作文5) (not 4th writing assignment!) 

I also apologize for this mistake. I'm also sorry to say that I can't remember who showed me the mistake - but thank you for doing so


I have corrected the mistake on the blogpost about the assignment. You can click on this link here to see it. I have also corrected some of the programming problems that were happening with the post.

But I have a special - and good - message for all of you. I have heard from kyoumuka and they have told me that we can get into a computer room next week (12/22)! We can use the computer room on the 1st floor of the library (Room 105)


While kyoumuka may post a message for you about the change of room, I am telling all of you here now.  


So this means that you can work on your rough drafts (下書き) outside of class, but you can bring them into the library computer room next week, let me look at your work, and you can type them upprint them out, and turn them in the room. Then you can start your New Year's holiday!


I will make a new post after this one in the next day or two, so please check and look for it. In it, I will have some supporting information and things for this writing assignment. 


Good luck - and please take care. Thank you for being such great students. I'll be happy to see you all next week at the library 1st floor computer room


Image: Copyright-free photograph from Apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment