Welcome!

Welcome!

Friday, July 26, 2013

特別ポスト- ECA (Survival English) - 期末プレゼンテーションについて- student work

Hello to all my Survival English students (and anyone else reading this!),



How are you? おつかれさまでした!Congratulations on your work in our final presentations. You did well in them, and I would like to show some pictures of your work for everyone to see!

I will just show these pictures without saying anything so much about them. They are my thanks to you, as my students, for your work in this class. Great job!



This looks delicious! This comes from the Indies' presentation on Indian food



These too! Now check these ones out from Pa Pi Po on the Chinese New Year's festival:







How about these? They're from Nozofisu's presentation on wagashi. I'm hungry!





Now how about this great poster from China Dolls! Now I'm really hungry!



My apologies to Y and Y for not being able to get good pictures of your great presentation on French popular culture, and to JRH on your presentation on Australia! 

Thank you all again for being such great students. See you around in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment