Welcome!

Welcome!

Friday, June 1, 2012

星薬科大学・special message for Tuesday students about final presentations & Hoshi ESS post

Hello all Pharm Eng I students & ESS members,

Here's a special posting for all of you. It's a little late, but I have been busy - and I have a slow computer! I'm very sorry about that. I hate my computer right now!

A TUESDAY PHARM ENG I MESSAGE:
Don't forget about your final presentations! Next Tuesday (June 5th), I'll be asking all of you about who you would like to be with in your groups for your final presentation projects. Think about your themes as well - what topics would you present about? Let me know next class. 

NOW FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT:
This is for Yuna Shimakawa and the ESS. Yuna - you have said you love grandmothers. Here's a very simple but interesting video about a grandmother's smile. For all of you in the ESS with a grandmother - this one's for all of you too!

Yuna - and anyone else - here's a little piece of homework for you: watch it and tell me what you think of it. Post a comment to this blog or tell me in class.


For Masashi Uchida and the ESS - do you like basketball? I know you do Masashi - so here's a video for  you and anyone else in the ESS who likes basketball, especially the NBA in the U.S.! Here's a video about the history of one of the greatest NBA teams, the Los Angeles Lakers. Masashi - watch it and tell me what you think. Post of comment to the blog or tell me in class!


How hungry are all of you? Here's a recipe I hope all of you would like - I know I like it! Wakana Matsumoto said she liked shoronpo when she went to Taiwan. How about all of you in the ESS? Wakana - I couldn't find a shoronpo recipe, but I found this. If you like to cook, maybe you can try it. Take a look at it - and post a comment to the blog or tell me what you think in class. Hope you and other Chinese food lovers like it!


SPECIAL NOTE:
Anyone in the ESS can post to this blog - you don't have to be in my class! I would be very happy to hear from you! But for all of you in my Tuesday classes - see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment