Welcome!

Welcome!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

KIFL Senka & English for the Hospitality Industry 2A ・ special link about final presentations

Hello to all my Senka and EH2 students,

I'm very sorry for posting so late - I've had an especially busy week. Because of the typhoon on Wednesday, I thought it was better to be flexible and ad-lib what we did. I also wasn't feeling well on Friday, so I am only now able to post.

Basically, this is short. I want to direct all of you to a link. Click here to check it out. It's from last year and has three videos on it about presenting. For all of you in the Senka classes - you've already shown me that you are great presenters, but look at these - you may get some other ideas about how to present yourself while talking, about what to use on PowerPoint slides, and so on.

For the EH2 students - you've seen this before in EH1 but take a look at it again. It's a good refresher about presenting.

Hope this helps all of you. Watch the videos on the link as many times as you like. See you in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment