Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

KIFL English for the Hospitality Industry 2A June 5-6 mid-term short presentations, general comments & board notes on presenting



Hello to all EH2 students,

Thank you for your hard work yesterday and today in class on your mid-term short presentations. You tried hard on them and prepared well. You did a good job overall and all of you are getting better and better, step-by-step, on your presenting skills.

Here are a few more general comments on your presentations:

Michelle - you're getting better and better, more and more natural at this. I think you're getting better at organizing your visual information as well. Check a few more facts  - but good work!

Ryoichi - Same here. You need to do more fact-checking but you are getting better at this too. You can be really natural with people in public - they will like you!

Tomoyo - You really do your homework well. Good research here. You're getting more confident in front of people as well, and I think with time you'll be really good at this. Good job.

Chichan - I think you can do this - but you need to tell yourself you can do it. I thought you got bettter and better as your talk went on today. I was very impressed. Choosing Osaka was very natural for you and you can be a really good guide for your city with time and more practice. Good job too!

Here are the board notes I showed you today in class after your talks. Look at these - they will also be really important for you with the final presentation handouts I gave you on Tuesday.

This was the first point. REALLY important!



This last point I wrote after you left the classroom. Also REALLY important!

But overall - GREAT JOB! I'll see you in class next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment