Welcome!

Welcome!

Monday, May 1, 2017

東京理科大学 A英3: Memories of a trip to Hokkaido・北海道の旅行の思い出こと

Hello!

How are you? I will tell you about a summer trip to Hokkaido I made in the summer of 2012 with my wife and her family. 




First, we went to Sapporo


We walked around Sapporo. This was me in front of the old Sapporo City Hall (元札幌市役所).


We went to Hokkaido University. This was me. This is the famous statue that says "Boys be ambitious" (ボイズ・ビ・アンビシャス). 


We took the train to Otaru. The man with the hat and backpack is my father-in-law (義理のお父さん). We walked around many places in Otaru!  



We ate a lot of great food in Otaru. We drank some great beer in Otaru. This was a big glass!

Then we went back to Sapporo and walked around more. We got very hot and we sat down. We were tired, but happy!

Hope you enjoyed this. Have a great Golden Week!


Images: Personal photographs. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment