Welcome!

Welcome!

Monday, November 23, 2015

ECA (Speaking) II (A): 中間プレゼンテーションについて

Hello!




How are you? Today I would like to show you a theme for our mid-term presentations (中間プレゼンテーション) - the most valuable things in your life.

The pictures above are my most valuable things - my family's old passports. The two pictures above are from two of my father's old passports. They're very old.

The picture below is of one of my mother's old passports. It's from 1954. That's a long time ago!

             

So here is your theme - think of something valuable to you; something that means a lot to you. Present on it for this Friday (11/27).  

It could be something real (もの), like a book, or a bag, or some piece of clothing. It could also be something factual (こと), like a memory, or a belief (信仰、信念) you have about something.  

Make these the best presentations you can make. I'm going to grade you on them much more than what I have graded you before!

Good luck! See you Friday! 

Images: personal photographs. All rights Images: personal photographs. All rights reserved. Images: personal photographs. All rights reserved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment