Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, January 15, 2015

特別ポスト - ECA (英語基礎表現) II (Super A): final writing assignment support (Part 1)/期末作文サポート (Part 1)

Hello!



How are you? Here is a Part 1 of some links I can give some of you in support for your final writing projects. (I haven't had any time to find things for all of you tonight, so this is why this is a 'Part 1' post! Part 2 will be tomorrow night!)

Sanchio:
Check these two links out here and here for your topic about Nelson Mandela. You might find them very useful. The first is in French, and the second comes from the U.S. 

Kyosuke:
You might find this link here very interesting about one American car that influenced a generation of car design in a number of countries in the 1960s.

Julia:
Here is a blog you might find interesting with a question posted on it asking about differences between Chinese and Japanese food. Check out the responses to it.

Nanami:
Check this link to the Japan Meterological Agency's (気象庁) website. If you search around in it, you should be able to find some historical high and low temperatures for the areas you are writing about.

Tooru:
This was hard to find anything on, so this is the best I could do. Try this link here about Japanese who are trying to help Cambodians revive Khmer pottery. It's different from your topic but you might find a connection that is interesting. 

I hope these can help you. To the others in the class - I will post for you in Part 2 tomorrow night!

Good luck! See you next week!

Image: "Shop sign, Shinjuku" (personal image). All rights reserved. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Lee!
    I am Nanami.

    Thank you for telling me the website.
    I will check it and collect other material for the assignment.
    Please give me advice again if I have a question.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete