Welcome!

Welcome!

Monday, January 6, 2014

特別ポスト- ECA (Speaking) I & II (D, J & A): 話すをするのポスターズ

Hello to all my speaking students,



How are you? As I said in class, I would post some of your great pictures from your interesting stories posters in December. The picture at the top here comes from one of the posters. Isn't it great?

I will not say much about them, because I will let the posters tell the stories themselves. Here's the first poster, with the part I have shown at the top. 



Here's another one, in two parts:



That was a great one! Now here's another, in four parts, with very little in words. What kind of story is told here? Try to guess it! 




That's an interesting one! Now check this one out - only with pictures and not with words. Now what kind of story is this? Take a guess!




There are many I could show here, but I thought I would give a small sample of your work. 

Take care! See you next time in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment