Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

電気通信大学 ASE & AE2Y I: 5/7 board notes・5月7日ボードノート

Hello!



How are you? Here are the board notes for our classes today in ASE I and AE2Y I.

ASE I:


AE2Y I:
For unknown reasons, I have had trouble uploading my board notes photo for this class. So here is what we covered in class on 5/7

1. Warmer - how was your Golden Week?
* Collecting any last self-introduction writing

2. Presentation & writing project/topic for 5/21 (intro)
* Handout
** Details & guidelines

3. Homework/outside class work (for 5/14) - bring in: 
*A rough draft (下書き) - a "poster/Power Point 1.0" of a presentation display - enough for you to practice with for 4-5 minutes
*A rough draft of a one (1)-sided reaction composition (作文) in pen or pencil in your notebooks

About summary writing:
For both classes, here are the notes about summary writing:


About posters (for both ASE I & AE2Y I):
ASE students will only do posters. Here are guidelines about the posters
  • Posters should be A3-size, either horizontal (横) or vertical (縦型). 
  • They should have 4-5 visual aids (photos, illustrations, charts, graphs, tables of data, schemata, diagrams, formulas and/or algorithms)
  • Only little written information - should be only keywords, phrases, at most a sentence
  • But - must have a section with a finished summary (see the board notes about summary writing above)
AE2Y I students can also make posters to same guidelines, but also can make short Power Point or Keynote displays. Here are the guidelines about Power Point or Keynote displays:
  • Only 5-6 slides maximum
  • One slide should be a title slide with student name, class (AE2Y 1), title of presentation, & project (in this case, Presentation topic 1)
  • One slide should have the final summary on it (see the board notes about summary writing above)
  • Mostly visual material - same types of visual aids as with posters - with little written information (key words & phrases only are best)
I hope these guidelines can help all of you in both classes with your research and work. 

See you with your work next week!

Images: Personal photographs. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment