Welcome!

Welcome!

Monday, October 16, 2017

東京理科大学 A英3: Citing, quoting, & referencing in writing・書き、作文の引用と参照

Hello!



How are you? As promised, here are the screenshots of the Power Point display I showed you in class about citation, quotation, and referencing in academic writing

I'm very sorry about the technical troubles I had in both classes today! I hope to get this fixed so that any more computer displaying I may need to do in class can go more smoothly. 

As promised also, I have added two more slides to the show: One about how to cite and reference videos, and another on more citing and referencing of internet articles when you can't find the name of the writer of an article

I've also made a few changes to the slides about referencing - especially with some information I had forgotten when I wrote the slides the first time! It makes the writing smaller, but I wanted to put more information in and make it cleaner. (If it's too small, touch on the picture of the slide on your smartphones to make them bigger to see.) 

So here are the slides! Look at these as many times as you want or need. The picture at the top is the title slide, so here are the rest of the slides:














I hope these can help you. Good luck - and take care. See you next week!

Images: Screenshots of personal Power Point slideshow. All rights reserved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment