Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, June 23, 2016

ECA (Speaking) I (C, W, & A): グロバル・グロカルのプレゼンテーションテーマ

Hello! 



How are you? Today I'll show you some great student posters on global-glocal themes. Here are some things you can do for your presentations. We will do these next Friday (7/1) in class! 

Speaking I (C)
For your presentations, you can research with partners on educational systems in different countries. Here are some examples of past student posters on this theme:



Speaking I (W) 
プレゼンテーションは日本に有名、名高い外国人とかハーフジャパニーズ、日系の人達をプレゼンテーションします。下にこのテーマの例えば:


ブログポストのトップイメージは上のポスターの部分。それで下に他の例えば:



Speaking I (A) 
For your presentations you can research with your partners on problems of refugees from different countries. Here are some examples of past student posters on this theme:



I hope these displays can help you with your ideas for your presentations! 

See you next time!

Images: Personal photographs of student posters. All rights reserved to students.

No comments:

Post a Comment