Welcome!

Welcome!

Sunday, June 12, 2016

ECA (Global Understanding): 春中間プレゼンテーション「家族・出身」(Part 3)

Hello!



How are you? Here is Part 3 of our great mid-term presentations! Check these fabulous displays out. 

If you would like to see Part 1, click here. For Part 2, click here.

Now here are some more shots of your displays. I'm very sorry I couldn't upload all of the presentations - there are so many great ones, and I would be blogging until July just to show them! So I have selected some of them.

Good job on all of these! 











Great work to all of you for your presentations - even to the ones I could not show here. So there's only one thing more to say:
See you next time!

Images: Personal photographs of student presentation displays. All rights reserved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment