Welcome!

Welcome!

Friday, October 16, 2015

ECA (Speaking) II (A): 思い出こと

Hello!



How are you? Today let's talk about our memories (思い出)! What are some of your best memories when you were growing up? 

I will show you some pictures that are special to me. They are my family's old passport pictures. The one at the top is a very old passport picture of my mother. It comes from 1954!

Here are some more pictures from my family's old passports:


This is my father, with my older brother and older sister. 


Here is another old passport shot of me with my father. I was less than 3 years old at this time! 

These pictures mean a lot to me. I can say many things about them. How about you? What about some old pictures you have, and what do they mean to you? Let's talk about our memories with our old pictures.

Finally, here's one more old passport picture - from one of my old passports. Here is me when I was 21 years old. I have really changed! 


Have fun! 

See you next time!

Images: Personal photographs. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment