Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, October 22, 2015

ECA (英語基礎表現) II (Super A): 作文3

Hello!


How are you? Today, I will show you the third writing assignment (作文3). In it, you have a choice of two scenarios - choose one (1) of them: 

How to describe a problem at a hotel to a friend, with a warning (注意) about the hotel, or
How to describe a problem with a parent, brother, sister, friend, or boyfriend or girlfriend.       

Scenario #1
You are writing to a friend about your last vacation. Start with a strong topic sentence, like this: 

例えば:Let me tell you about my last vacation. It was great, but the hotel I stayed at was terrible. 

From there describe all the problems you had at the hotel - for example, cockroaches on the floor, brown water coming out in the bathroom sink, dirty toilets, and so on. Use because and so in your writing. Describe many really terrible problems. Tell about the bad excuses (詫び) the hotel manager gave you when you complained about the problems. At the end, give a warning (注意) to your friend, like this:

例えば:So that is why you should never stay in this hotel. 

Scenario #2
You are writing to a friend about a problem you have had with someone you are close to in your life - a parent (mother or father), brother or sister, friend, or boyfriend or girlfriend. Start with a strong topic sentence, like this:

例えば:Let me tell you about my ____________. I really care about him (her), but he (she) is driving me crazy.  

From there describe all the problems you are having with this person - for example, if you are writing about your best friend, maybe you could say something like how he or she has asked you for money, but he or she has never paid you back. Each time you ask your friend about the money, he or she gives bad excuses why he or she cannot pay you back. Use want towould like to, or have to in your writingAt the end, make a strong conclusion, like this:

例えば:So I do not know what to do, but I think I might have to push this person out of my life. 

The deadline (締め切り) is next week (10/29).

Good luck! See you next time!



Images: Top - "Pillow" (courtesy of mrsiraphol)/Bottom - "Young Man Thinking Seriously" (courtesy of pod pad)/FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment