Welcome!

Welcome!

Sunday, May 18, 2014

特別ポスト- ECA (Speaking) I & II (C, W, A, & All): first speaking practice posters (Part 1)/スピーキング練習1ポスター(Part 1)

Hello to all my speaking students!


How are you? In this post, I would like to show some of the great posters you made for last week's speaking practice on the themes of health and happiness, and directions to your favorite places. I was very happy with your posters, and proud of all of you who did them.

Please let me show the great work that you did!


My photograph was not the best shot of this poster, but I hope everyone can see the great work in it!

Here are some more wonderful health and happiness posters. Please enjoy them!






Now, here's a couple of great posters on directions to your favorite places. Check these out!



This is Part 1. Look for Part 2 to come tomorrow!

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment