Welcome!

Welcome!

Friday, May 23, 2014

週6 - ECA (Speaking) I (C, W, & A): 過去について:Hokkaido summer

Hello to all my Jido, Ningenfukushi, and Obei speaking students,



How are you? Today I will tell you about a trip I took to Hokkaido two years ago. 




First, we went to Sapporo


We walked around Sapporo. This was me in front of the old Sapporo City Hall (元札幌市役所).


We went to Hokkaido University. This was me. The sign says "Boys be ambitious" (ボイズ・ビ・アンビシャス). 


We took the train to Otaru. The man with the hat and backpack is my father-in-law (義理お父さん). We walked around many places in Otaru!  



This is my wife. We were so hungry! She wanted to eat everything. We ate a lot of great food in Otaru. 





We drank some great beer in Otaru. This was a big glass!


We went back to Sapporo and walked around more. My wife got very hot and we sat down. We were tired, but happy!

Activity
Let's draw some pictures of a holiday you had or a special place you went to. Then, let's talk about it with each other in class. 

See you next class!

No comments:

Post a Comment