Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, November 28, 2013

週8・9 - ECA (英語基礎表現) II (Super A): 比較対照:音楽の感じ (Part 2)

Hello to all my students,

Image photographed from CD cover for purposes of subject illustration. No copyright infringement intended. 
I do not own the rights to this image.

How are you? Here is Part 2 about the pieces of music I had played in class for you last week, and that you did your homework on. 



Activity
1. Please listen to the third and fourth pieces of music again. Here is the third piece of music I played for you - Miles Davis' "Portia":



Click here (ここもクリックしてください) to read a Wikipedia article (in Japanese) about Miles Davis. 

2. Now watch and listen to the fourth piece of music I played for you - Frank Zappa's "Little Umbrellas"



Click here (ここもクリックしてください) to read a Wikipedia article (in Japanese) about Frank Zappa. 

Does seeing images to the music, or reading more about the artists, change your feelings or images about them? 

See you next time!

Videos uploaded from YouTube. No copyright infringement intended. Uploaded for educational purposes. I do not own the rights to these videos or the compositions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment