Welcome!

Welcome!

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

週7 - ECA (Speaking) I (D & J): 中間プレゼンテーションのサポート

Hello to all my speaking students,



How are you? Here is a new post for all of you to help support you in your short mid-term presentations for this Friday. Here are some phrases you can use when presenting your postersプレゼンテーション中、この言葉、便利なフレーズが使う」:

Useful phrases 「便利なフレーズ」
These are the most important things about myself. 
Let me show you...
(I'd like to show you...)

First, let me tell you about...
(To begin with, these are my hobbies and interests. I like (to)...)

I also like (to)... (I'll show you here...)

This is my family. (This is my mother, father sister, brother, and me.)
(Here is my family. These are my parents, and here are my brothers and sisters...)

Here's where I live (now). (I live in...)
(I come to Seigakuin by ________.  It takes me _______ minutes by _______.) 

Before Seigakuin, I'll tell you (a little) about where I come from/where I grew up. 
I grew up in _______ (and lived there until I was _______ years old). 

This was my house/school. (I went to _______ elementary school (in _______ ).) 
(This was my best friend in elementary/junior high school/high school. His name was _______.) 

So that's me! And these are the most important things about myself. Any questions? 

Click here to see the first blogpost from last week about our presentations.

Good luck - and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment