Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, October 3, 2013

特別ポスト: be-動詞、一般動詞レビュー

Hello to my Super A reading students,



How are you? I'm happy to be your teacher and hope this will be a good class for you! 

Here is a link review for you from the ECA homepage about be-verbs (be-動詞). Look at this as many times as you want or need. It's very good for remembering how to use be-verbs. Check this link, and this one too, also from the ECA homepage about using the past and the future with be-verbs. 


Here is a video about using general verbs (一般動詞), with simple present verbs (例:I walk home, you study Japanese, he eats ice cream など). Watch it as many times as you want or need: 


Video uploaded from YouTube. I do not own the rights to this video. It is strictly for educational use only.

In this class, I will upload more links and videos for all of you to watch anytime. 

See you next class! 

No comments:

Post a Comment