Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, October 3, 2013

特別ポスト: be-動詞、一般動詞レビュー

Hello to my Super A reading students,



How are you? I'm happy to be your teacher and hope this will be a good class for you! 

Here is a link review for you from the ECA homepage about be-verbs (be-動詞). Look at this as many times as you want or need. It's very good for remembering how to use be-verbs. Check this link, and this one too, also from the ECA homepage about using the past and the future with be-verbs. 


Here is a video about using general verbs (一般動詞), with simple present verbs (I walk home, you study Japanese, he eats ice cream など). Watch it as many times as you want or need: 


Video uploaded from YouTube. I do not own the rights to this video. It is strictly for educational use only.

In this class, I will upload more links and videos for all of you to watch anytime. 

See you next class! 

No comments:

Post a Comment