Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

週3 - ECA (英語基礎表現) II & (Reading) II (Super A): ヴォキャブラーリの覚える

Hello to all my Super A students,


Image "A Lot Of Pink Brown And Orange Dry Leaves Lying On The Ground" courtesy of sritangphoto/FreeDigitalImages.com

How are you? On Monday I showed all of you in the reading class about collocations (コロケーション). Today I have a video for you about some other basic ideas on how to learn new words. Watch this as many times as you want or need. It has a lot of useful ideas about learning words. It's a long video - but a very good one.


Video from YouTube. I do not own the rights to this video. It has been uploaded strictly for educational use.

Also start trying some of these ideas out in your notebook with words from your textbook! 

In another blogpost soon, I will show you another new technique you can also try out.

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment