Welcome!

Welcome!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

KIFL English in Practice Mon & Fri 09:00-10:40 - final presentation support part 2

Hello all,

While I have been promising more uploads and information for final presentation support for all of you, time and other classes have gotten in my way and it has become harder for me to give that support. The one thing I've really wanted to find - and this has been hard for me to find - are some more videos about how to present without PowerPoint, but with pictures or other visual aids. There are lots of videos on YouTube about presenting with PP and many without, but with no pictures. But my apologies to all of you - I've said I'd get more support and that's been difficult.

But here is a kind of long, but good video, from South Korea in a hagwon - a Korean eikaiwa school - and a student presenting about English teaching in South Korea, with her using books as visual material to help create interest. I finally found this just now. It's actually only part 1 of an even longer video, but I think this shows a lot and I'm sharing it with all of you here who are presenting later this week. Hope this helps all of you, and my apologies once again for this being as late as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment