Welcome!

Welcome!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

KGCC Sony Computers Tues 18:30-20:00 - some song & video links

Hello to all of you,

I know this is late - but here are some links to some songs and videos I like, and that you may find interesting.

First, check this one here by Japan - not Japanese, but a band from England. Maybe some of you might know them - they were popular in the 1980s.



Take a look at this one by Amy Winehouse.

Next, check this one out too - by Miles Davis, one of my favorite jazz artists. It's a little long, but good.

Finally, this is a band from my hometown, Boise, Idaho, in the U.S. They're called Built To Spill and I knew the lead singer and songwriter for a short time in the late 1980s. There's no video for this song, but hope you like it.

Let me know what you think of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment