Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, January 7, 2016

(ECA) Speaking I (J & D): グロバル・グロバルのポスター (Part 1)

Happy New Year to you all!



How are you in this New Year? I'm doing great, and I hope you are too. Today I'd like to show you all the pictures I took of your presentations from December on global-glocal topics. 

I'm very proud of the work you did on these, and I show these posters here so that you can see them too, and feel proud of what you did! 

Look at the one at the top. It's great! Now here are some more: 



Aren't they great? Now look at this one about foreign educational systems, which comes in different parts with pictures about some different countries:





Great! 

This is not all - I'll show some more in a Part 2 post. 

See you then!

Images: personal photographs of student presentation posters. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment