Welcome!

Welcome!

Sunday, June 7, 2015

ECA (Travel English): 中間プレゼンテーションのサポート (repost)

Hello!



How are you? Here are some useful expressions (便利なフレーズ、表現you can use when presenting!  

This is a repost of the same post for my Speaking I classes. I think it will help you, so I am reposting it here. 

1. Introducing your topic 「トピックの紹介」
Thank you! I'd like to begin by...
First of all, I'll talk about...
I'll begin with...

2. Ordering points or parts「部分の順番」
First...then...next...after that...finally...
To begin with...later...to finish up...

3. Finishing one point and starting a new point 「部分の終わり、新しいことを始まっている」
I've looked at...(now) let's go to...
And that's this point...now I'll show you...
From here let's look at...

4. Giving examples「例えば」
For example...
To give you an example...

5. Finishing your talk 「終わった時のフレーズ」
I'll finish by saying...thank you for listening today.
Let me finish by saying...thank you for your time today.
So that's all. Thanks for listening!

I hope this helps you!



Image: "Presentation Word" (courtesy of Stuart Miles)/FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment