Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, June 4, 2015

ECA (Speaking) I (C, W, & A): interesting places student presentations

Hello!


How are you? Today I'd like to show some of the great presentations all of you made in our mid-term (中間) presentations.

I'm very proud of the work all of you did. Here I'll show a few of your presentation posters and Power Point slide shots, like the one at the top from a Power Point presentation about France. Looks great, doesn't it?

Here are some more! Most of you chose places in Japan, which was great. Check out this one about Ibaraki:


That was great! Now let's look at this one about a unique part of Tokyo - the Shitamachi:


I really like the design of this one! Now how about this, about Kawagoe:


Is Kawagoe in Saitama a city, or a town? An interesting question! It has the character of both, I think!

Check this one out too - about Osaka!


I love the design of this one too! Now how about this one on four great places in Kyoto:



Or how about this - Hokkaido:


As you can see, most of you chose places in Japan, which was great. But this person chose France, which the top picture was the title slide for. Here's a little more:



That was great! So…


..and thanks for checking this out! 

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment