Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, December 12, 2013

週10・11 - ECA (Speaking) I & II (D, J & A): 過程「話をする」

Hello to all my speaking students,



Image "Process Word" courtesy of Stuart Miles/FreeDigitalPhotos.net

How are you? Let's talk about how to explain a process (過程を説明する) in an interesting way - by telling a story (話をする)! 
LLLLLLL
Activity
Look at this beginning of a very short story: 
llllllllllllll
When I When I went into my bedroom, the first thing I saw was ______ .Then,  
thing I iI saw a(n)______, (and) next, it was a(n)______. After that...and finally,
           ...(!)
LLLLLLLLLLL
Now - work with a partner and think of words to put into these spaces, then finish the story. Any words are okay! 

Here are some ideas for you to work with:



例えば:...the first thing I saw was a beautiful young woman. (...)







See you next week!


Image credits: Woman - "Beautiful Young Woman" (courtesy of posterize)/Child - "Seated African Child" (courtesy of africa)/Drink - "Singapore Sling" (courtesy of Antoine Henrich)/Cow - unattributed Apple stock photo/Man - "Portrait Of Pointing Man" (courtesy of imagerymajestic)/Mask - "Statue The Face" (courtesy of sritangphoto)/All images from FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment