Welcome!

Welcome!

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

週11・特別ポスト - review notes about writing

Hello to all my students,

Image "Notes" courtesy of healingdream/FreeDigitalPhotos.net

How are you? Thank you for your hard work in class this semester. 

Notes
These notes are things you should do in your writing, especially now that we are in the last part of the semester. These are things you have to remember. Read the following:

First, remember that you are not writing sentencesYou are writing paragraphs. For example:

My life at Shibaura            My life at this university is good.
My life at Shibaura            I have made many friends. 
My life at Shibaura            The classes are hard.
My life at Shibaura            So far I enjoy it here. 

My life at this university is good. I have made many friends. The classes are hard. So far I enjoy it here. 


Second, make sure you have the correct spacing between one sentence and another. For example:


My life at this university is good.I have made many friends.The classes are hard.So far I enjoy it here. 

My life at this university is good. I have made many friends. The classes are hard. So far I enjoy it here. (Look at the spaces between each sentence!)                                         


Finally, try to connect your sentences to make longer ones. For example:


My life at this university is good and I have made many friends. The classes are hard, but so far I enjoy it here. 


I have more things to show and tell you soon.

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment