Welcome!

Welcome!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

KIFL Global Studies - 12/5 second round final presentations

Hello to all my Senka students,



おつかれさまでした!Hope you're able to relax more as the semester is coming to a close.
おつかれさまでした!Hope you're able to relax more as the semester is coming to a close.
The picture above is some of my notes. Overall, I was impressed with what I saw and I could feel the work you put into your presentations. Good job!

So all I have here are some shots of your fine work, and will show them as they are. I want to show anyone who sees this blog what you are capable of, and what you can take with you after leaving KIFL. I genuinely hope you can leave with skills that you can take with you in your careers. It is my wish for each one of you and my hope as well that you will find success with these presentation skills in particular.









だって!This is a tribute to each one of you and your hard work. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment